Sunday 13 October 2013

So much to do, so little time!

I've suddenly realised its been over a week since my last post, how lazy of me! I didn't think life could get any busier but I was mistaken as it seems to have been going double-time lately, leaving me with very little time to remember to breathe, let alone write my blog. Somehow in the middle of every day to day life my family and I went to see Russell Brand live on Wednesday in Manchester, it was a rather magical experience and my sister was lucky enough to meet him yesterday in Edinburgh too. 




For some reason my family seem to feel a great connection with him, perhaps it's because he does TM (transcendental meditation) like us or maybe because he's rather crazy, whatever it is I think we feel like he's a part of our family so it was rather lovely seeing him live (I was secretly half expecting him to jump down mid show and give us all a hug, it's suffice to say he didn't!). I shall write about the show in more depth another time and I'm also planning to do a couple more of my 'Vegan Lunchbox' posts this week and hopefully a review or two of some of the vegan makeup I've been buying from 'Cute Cosmetics' - ah so much to do and so very little time. What I'm trying to say is 'watch this space' but in the meantime I shall leave you with my latest vegan makeup video that I somehow managed to record:




Love, Bean xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment