Thursday 3 October 2013

Lunch Box #2 (Falafel & Hummus Wrap)

I've decided I'm going to try and keep these 'Lunchbox' posts relatively short and try not to drone on and just get to the point! So, without further ado - day 2 in my lunchbox consisted of fairly basic things, my main part was my wrap which had in it hummus, falafel and some leftover pesto (just for the sake of it!). What a heavenly combination it was! 


The other bits and bobs were just things that I could easily snack on throughout the day without too much hassle, which were grapes, celery chunks with a peanut butter sauce and my favourite corn chips (same as the yesterday I know but they go really well with wraps too!).


I finished it all off with one of my favourite drinks at the moment; Fentimans Rose Lemonade. This lemonade is incredible and they also do a gorgeous Victorian style Lemonade which is equally as delicious so I try and alternate between the two.


All in all it was a pretty delicious yet exceedingly simple and quick lunch, filling me up without making me feel stodgy and regretful later.  

love, bean xx

No comments:

Post a Comment